Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rude songs are what I like best.... Those with rhythm are good too... But the rude ones can really brighten up a particularly rotten day....
Thought I'd share this one. It's not exactly rude but it does hit the spot...
'When I die don't bury me at all,
Just pickle my bones in alcohol;
Put a bottle o' booze at my head and feet
And then I know that I will keep.'

Imagine you're doing a Pavarotti when attempting this...very full throated....
I like the type of songs that can be belted out....sit back, relax and let fly... This isn't the sort of stuff that needs a screwed up expression and a whiney voice whining on about unrequited love or how life's been so cruel...
Maan wake up and smell the smog. This ain't no fairy tale. Boy bands are for people that don't have to fend for themselves. Work pressures need the R's, Rock and Rugby songs.... don't believe me? Try it. Sit down and blast out something that you can sing along with and let fly. Then tell me how you feel... pick simple manageable tunes.... the point here is relaxation not technique. Infact try listening to something like rockstar or start making a study of Rugby Songs....personally i strongly recommend a stint in a British Pub during football season. Now that's how you have a really good time.

1 comment:

Peace said...

oh i totally agree...as i keep doing it....ppl in local trains stare at u when u give those regularly frequent jerks especially when u r listening to Rock nos.